ESCP Europe is both a high-level school of management with international scope and a large-scale European institution. It was founded in Paris in 1819 and, since then, has educated generations of leaders, contributing to the fine reputation it enjoys today. We are the oldest business school in the world. To learn more about the history of ESCP Europe follow the link.
ESCP Europe’s ambition is to contribute actively to the development of a European economic culture. With six campuses in Paris, Berlin, London, Madrid, Torino and Warsaw, ESCP Europe is the School of Management for Europe.
Each year ESCP Europe welcomes 4,600 students and a similar number of top-level executives. It is at the cutting edge of a knowledge and immaterial economy; fosters innovation and accompanies business organisations in their change process; sustains a wide international partnership network reflecting its global ambitions; is actively involved in economic and societal debate on European issues. Students and executives come from around the world. The school offers them a model of management which prepares them for the future in the respect of such humanist European values as creativity, history, culture, transversality and diversity.
Key facts about ESCP Europe Business School
- Six ESCP Europe campuses in Paris, London, Berlin, Madrid, Torino and Warsaw
- The World’s First Business School (est. 1819)
- 120 academic alliances in Europe and the World
- Triple accredited: EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB
- Regularly ranked among the World’s best business schools
- European Governance representing the School’s deep European identity
- 4,600 students in degree programmes representing 100 different nationalities
- 5,000 high-level participants in customized trainings and executive education
- 140 research-active professors representing over 20 nationalities across our 5 campuses
- 80 affiliate professors, 40 visiting professors, over 700 practitioners and experts
- 50,000 active alumni in over 150 countries in the world